The Laundry List:
- Professional development
- Eco-creative community building
- Professional environmental impact education
- Idea incubation
- Direct action opportunities & volunteering
- Workshops, speaking, & events
- Public education campaigns
- Partnerships with climate orgs and activists
- Amplify the good work of others
Direct programming: Climate Creative hosts key programs, like the Climate Creative Cohort, that directly engage, educate, and mobilize artists and creatives.
Member-run programming: Members join one or multiple teams (Education Team, Art Team, Action Team, Resource Team, Social Team, Community Development, etc.) that match their interest and act as organizers to build their own projects and initiatives.